Have I mentioned how proud I am of my husband these days? I'm always proud, but it's cranked up a few notches over the last weeks. He's studying like a fiend. (I'm not sure I saw him put this much effort into his classes in college.) He's not content just to pass the test; he desires to blow it out of the water. He did so last week...and I have no doubt it will be a repeat tomorrow night. Then it's just waiting on paperwork to get finalized before he is officially a Farmers Insurance Agent.
Not only is he embarking on a new career, he's been doing odd and end jobs to help stretch our savings. He's been mowing yards with my dad, built a wall display for our church, and working with a guy who cuts downs & trims trees. No job is below him as long as it helps provide for his family. Not all guys are like that.
He's a gem...and he's my partner in this journey of life.
I am one blessed woman.






2 comments:
Oh, if I could only find one just like him!!! I love my big brother!
What a great husband and father!
Post a Comment