Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love this face

It's been a hard day (see previous post for just one piece of the puzzle), and the girl was all off on her nap schedule. I was frustrated at first, but then our one-on-one time was just the medicine my heart needed. I laughed a lot as she tried to tell me something. If only I had the camera to capture that story that she told me over and over again. Then her dumbfounded face as I tried to guess what she was saying. Heaven help us when she has lots of words. She got fascinated with her brother's train hat, and a photo shoot was born. I just kept snapping hoping to get one or two good ones. She hammed it up well (again, we're in trouble in a few years). I had trouble selecting which ones to post so here are most of them. Enjoy! I tell ya, she's got the personality to match her myriad of faces!!!

The picture on the far right above is her saying, "please" as she wanted to see herself. And the one to the left is one I hope never repeats itself (especially in college)! She looks a little stoned...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ok-- you are in trouble!! She is TOO CUTE!!!!

Abby said...

She is a hoot!