I LOVE THIS PICTURE! These two already love each other so much. They enjoy laughing together and they definitely feed off each other. I think we have our hands full in the coming years. My prayer is that while the normal sibling fights will happen, they will always love each other more.
Friday, October 12, 2007
"Playgroup" at the park
Before I get to the point of this post...the girl has had two firsts - her first tooth arrived last Thursday (the second is on its way) and she got her first bruise (on her cheek) this morning as she attempted to get a toy. She continues to work hard on her crawling, but she has figured out how to get where she wants to go in her own way.
Playgroup at the park today consisted of me and my two kids, but we had a great time anyway! I took lots of pictures and wanted to share them with you. The girl loves to swing almost as much as her brother, and the boy is doing great swinging on a "big boy" swing. The boy also enjoyed running through the field behind the playground. Enjoy the pictures...I only wish I could have captured the laughter!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! These two already love each other so much. They enjoy laughing together and they definitely feed off each other. I think we have our hands full in the coming years. My prayer is that while the normal sibling fights will happen, they will always love each other more.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! These two already love each other so much. They enjoy laughing together and they definitely feed off each other. I think we have our hands full in the coming years. My prayer is that while the normal sibling fights will happen, they will always love each other more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love Jonathan's shirt :D
Post a Comment