Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Look what I can do!
I've been working on getting the girl to use a cup since she refuses the bottle (a mama needs a break every now and again!). Another mom shared her girls went straight to a straw totally skipping the sippy cup phase. Well, looks like our little gal is doing the same. This is her first time to truly get it; but if you notice the dark spot on her pants, she still needs work on swallowing all she takes in! What I love is that her brother can't use a straw, but she's almost got it down! (This is one of the cups I bought for him to learn to use.) Anyway, she's quite adorable holding that cup and quite funny when she simply bends over because she's apparently too tired to hold it!

A friend came to play last week while her brother was at the doctor. Hard to believe they're only 5 weeks apart...I think our sweet friend will tower over our girl! We mamas hope they are good friends - right now, they just want what the other has. Don't you just love that big toothy grin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment