Clay is one amazing man...and a great father. Jbird lights up when the door opens each evening...he loves his daddy! I swell with pride when people talk about how beautiful Jbird is...because he is Clay's mini-me. I love watching them play together, laugh together, and cuddle. I am so thankful for a man who encourages and supports me. I am so blessed to have a man who is committed to me being at home during these formative years. Clay, you are a great father...and I look forward to watching Jbird grow up with you. I love you!
Here is Clay enjoying his Father's Day!

Here are the two boys playing together...Jbird was so intrigued with the mask Clay wore while tearing down the shed.

Pop with the grandkids... and then alone with Jbird. This is the first time Jbird ever reached toward Dylan...usually he cries when Dylan gets anywhere near his personal space!


Jbird enjoyed walking around the room with this fun toy! He is getting so fast and much braver about letting go of what he's holding on to... so walking is just around the corner!







No comments:
Post a Comment