The fun part of today was playing with the little one. He has been in an exceptionally good mood today. He slept so great last night, and he happily played in his bed after waking up at each nap until I got him. It is bright and sunny here (surprise, it's Texas!)... so we decided to blow up the swimming pool I bought him at Wal-Mart... this was the best $7 investment! He had a blast! He was a bit startled by the cold water at first, but he quickly began to splash around. He just squealed and laughed and splashed! Clay and I had the best time watching him. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time on the deck this summer... I am glad I bought an umbrella for our table! Something tells me I may have a pretty good tan come August...
One "tragedy" happened today... I ran into the coffee table with my toe... I thought you might get a kick of how black/purple it is! I don't think it is broken, but it sure does hurt! Clay has gotten quite a kick out of it - no pun intended!Days like this make me feel good... things have been accomplished, but we have enjoyed each other, laughed, and relaxed. I hope you have a productively restful weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment