Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Let me catch you up

Well, here it is...the easy way out of keeping in touch with people...or really allowing others to keep up with us. So for those who have been out of the " loop", let me catch you up a bit in "short" form:
Married almost 7 years to my best friend, my playmate, and my balancer. For all the drama I can be, he isn't. He helps me slow down and chill out...maybe that's why my mother worked so hard to make sure he was a part of my life permanently!
Children - 8 months, a little boy who is laid back like his father, but also extremely social. He loves to flirt and can be quite stubborn (already). He loves motion and singing and the dog...with whom he has long "conversations" with almost daily. Nothing compares to that smile and laugh...and even his cries!
Pets - dog, a miniature schnauzer/cocker spaniel mix, 6 years
Other things to note: We have lived in 3 different cities/towns in these 7 years. And we've lived in two places that are known lovingly as "Cowtown"! The hubby loves his job designing test equipment for F-16s, and I love being at home (after having 4 VERY different jobs following graduation). We have a great church that is growing and challenging us in many ways. We love our life here...this is home...and that is a great feeling.
I thought I would finally join the blogging nations as a way to share life with those of you far away and possibly preserve some of my thoughts and the events of our life. I hope this also provides an outlet for my ramblings and "deep" thoughts so the hubby isn't bombarded after arriving home from work...and maybe it will provide a laugh or a smile for someone on a rough day.
So, these thoughts and things may not seem important to you, but I just thought I would share...

No comments: