Friday, March 26, 2010

In business for myself

Well, I took a huge leap of faith last night and went into business for myself. SAY WHAT? Yep, I did. I'm now an independent consultant for Rodan & Fields Dermatologists. Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields created Proactive Solution. Now they desire "to bring dermatology based skincare solutions to everyone."

I'm excited and a little scared. This is a new adventure for me, but one that I see God's hand all over. I learned about this opportunity last summer, but we were not in a position financially for me to explore it. I count it no coincidence that it was brought back to my attention within a week of us receiving a little financial breathing room. And we had already been discussing me possibly getting a part-time job to help out around here. After much prayer and a long chat with an old friend, we feel that this is the right time for this opportunity.

There are great products to explore, and I'm excited to jump in with both feet and learn all I can. If you want to learn more about taking care of your skin, please visit my website: https://kaciskipper.myrandf.com/ where you can take an inventory of your skin and get a customized skincare routine.

Here's to a new adventure!

No comments: