I realized I never made an official announcement:
Clay is now a Farmer's Insurance Agent!!
It's a new adventure for us, but one we feel the Lord brought our way.
It's a new adventure for us, but one we feel the Lord brought our way.
So - if you are in the market for insurance (auto, home, life, other property & casualty) or simply want to see what Clay & Farmers can offer you, let him/us know.
I'll post his email once he gets home.






2 comments:
Congratulations Skipper!
Did a guy named Rick Scott (Waco)
train you by chance?
He's supposed to be a big dog trainer for Farmer's...
anyway...just thought I'd ask.
hang in there kaci! :)
ejw
can he hook me up with some kind of insurance that can cover me when i have to brutally destroy evil boys who want to date my daughter
Post a Comment