After countless times of me trying, Clay was finally able to convince Miss E to get her fingernails and toenails painted. She's always adamantly refused, but today she got on board. Auntie Claire would be so proud (thus the number of pictures I'm posting)!!! She was quite enthralled in the whole process, but kept asking for me to clean it off after we were done (she watched me remove my old polish before we began). She's already in need of another spa day as a lot of the "paint" is already MIA.
(Pardon her attire - it was a focused potty training day at our house...and you'll notice that Miss E has her daddy's olive skin... even with slathering sunscreen on her whenever we go play outside, she's still darker than me!)






1 comment:
Cutie pie kiddos! Congrats on soon to be #3! You are a braver woman than I. Our 2 (CRAZY) boys are about all I can handle on a good day. Love 'em to pieces, but I stand on grace. Hang in there, and nap whenever you can!
Post a Comment