No less than 24 hours after reaching the mountain peak yesterday, I was handed the opportunity to put my words into action. Will I really trust Him no matter where He takes me from here? Will I really welcome the shadows, dark clouds, or deep forest? Will I lean on Him instead of my own abilities to maneuver the steep, rocky places? Oh how I hope He finds me faithful on the journey.
Our God is big. Our God is faithful. Our God is no less God today than He was yesterday.
I just would have preferred to remain on the mountain peak a little bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I really don't know what's going on but know y'all are daily in my prayers and I love y'all so much and am so thankful to have the Klines as part of my family!
Post a Comment