Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hangin' round the house

Saturday night we had a great night at home. The boys grilled some steaks (I got a GREAT deal), venison tenderloin, and deer burgers. We've eaten well this week! Clay took the time to teach the boy the fine art of grilling, and the boy was in hog heaven! The girl relaxed in her swing enjoying the show. I took a moment to capture a picture with the boy - and it's evidence that I do have a growing belly. He was too interested in the grill to look at the camera, but I'll take what I can get.
Sunday afternoon the girl apparently thought the living room needed some tidying...so she got her vacuum out and got to work. I had to capture her moving the table and chairs and getting all the crevices along the wall (as I had done the day before). It was a little scary to see myself in action. She even put everything back in its place when she was done - that's my girl! She doesn't let her small stature stop her from what she's determined to do. I can just hear her saying, "Clean Mommy" when I asked her what she was doing (the picture of her face).

4 comments:

Holly said...

Too cute! Isn't it great when they can start helping around the house?! Shane looks forward to the day when he doesn't have to do any yard work. With 3 boys they ought to get it done fairly quickly, don't you think? :)

Laurie said...

I love seeing pictures of your sweet family at home! I'm praying for you!

Claire said...

I like that Clay and J's outfits are opposites.. haha! And I miss y'all so much - I feel like I'm missing out on J and E's growing up so much!! I just want to hug and kiss 'em!!

Meghan DeHart said...

i'm pretty sure we need more belly shots!!