Is this not adorable? The kids love when Ms. Abby gets to watch them while I have things to do. They have been known to ask to go to her house at any random moment. All the boy could talk about today was driving the pink jeep. Abby caught this adorable picture of our two youngest sharing some giggles. It reminds me of me and her mama. I have been immensely blessed with some amazing friendships in this city. I can only pray that my girls will have the joy of experiencing the same thing throughout their life.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Friends
Is this not adorable? The kids love when Ms. Abby gets to watch them while I have things to do. They have been known to ask to go to her house at any random moment. All the boy could talk about today was driving the pink jeep. Abby caught this adorable picture of our two youngest sharing some giggles. It reminds me of me and her mama. I have been immensely blessed with some amazing friendships in this city. I can only pray that my girls will have the joy of experiencing the same thing throughout their life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
made me cry
love you
Post a Comment