
The girl moved in to her big girl bed today. We (Clay) finally finished the painting project and assembled it this morning. She was SO excited! She even said she wanted to skip lunch and just take a nap. That didn't last as she got up to play and then was sad to learn she was gated in the room. She never did sleep this afternoon, but I think that was to our benefit tonight. She was excited at first, but quickly got sad. We talked to her a bit, took away the pillow, and gave her the pacifiers. She was out shortly thereafter - even snoring! Hopefully the rest of the night will go smoothly too. We'll work on saying goodbye to the
pacis after she's a little more secure in her new spot.
I'll try to grab a picture another night of all her "friends" that sleep with her - the pink monkey, Buster, 2 small plush baby dolls, a bigger baby, 4 bottles, a burp cloth (aka baby's blanket), 2 blankets (in addition to the one in the pictures) and 4 pacifiers. There's hardly any room for her!
(Pardon the green pillow case. I realized today I hadn't ever bought a matching one, and so we had a choice of green or blue. We thought she'd want a pillow like her brother, but we were wrong... so now it's no big deal!)
No comments:
Post a Comment