After supper, we made some sugar cookies while Clay made chocolate chip ones. The boy preferred to eat the dough over rolling cookies (like his mama), and the girl just liked placing it the dough on the pan. Once decorating began, the girl took great care in decorating her cookies just so. The boy preferred to eat the toppings over putting them on a cookie, and then he would just scrape the icing off. Here are a few pictures of our fun and the finished products.
While not a roaring success, we had a great time. Our biggest news of the day - the girl seems to be catching on to the potty thing. (No, the boy is still miles behind with little interest.) She turned a corner a couple of days ago, and tonight she even asked to go! She was dry and then used the potty!!!! Much rejoicing occurred - and I haven't had to change a poopy diaper for her in 3 days. I just want one of them out of diapers, and I really don't care which one.






No comments:
Post a Comment