Friday, October 10, 2008

My kind of exercise

In need of exercise and with a desire to enjoy this amazing weather, I surprised the kids with a trip to the zoo this morning. I took my camera this time, and caught some fun moments and faces. The boy walked a good portion today and the girl strangely wanted to enjoy the ride (it's usually opposite). It is so fun to watch them enjoy the animals. We saw all the new babies - lions, tigers, giraffes, and deer. We enjoyed watching the penguins eat and play. The elephant gave itself a bath. The billy goat wanted our goldfish, and the jaguar was especially active. We rode the train - our regular end to a day at the zoo - and the kids were unusually camera cooperative. My cup overflows, but my legs are a bit sore!

(And I promise the kids are more than just these outfits for fall, but it seems they are wearing these clothes lately every time I have a camera handy!)


2 comments:

Abby said...

Fun!!!

Meghan DeHart said...

could they look any more alike??