Earlier that day, I caught them playing with sunglasses. Wouldn't you know they would both take an interest in them AFTER we get home from the beach? They are just too cute, and I think they know it. You should see the girl strutting around...
The kids "slept in" yesterday morning (translate - 7:45 a.m.), and we quickly headed outside after breakfast to enjoy the cooler temperatures (thus why they are still in their pajamas). The girl figured out how to climb the big ladder to slide (we have 2 slides, but one's ladder has more steps). She is such a tiny thing that it is quite funny to watch her pull this off. I was snapping a few pictures when she started crying. I then walked to the side and saw why she was so upset. Watch the video to see how she easily got herself in this predicament (make sure to pause the player at the bottom so you can hear their sweetness). I tell ya, I don't think there's going to be much that will stop her.






1 comment:
I love the pic of her crying. I think it's because we lost!
Post a Comment