
I feel it only right to share my own stupidity since I so kindly shared about Clay's chainsaw accident (although details were spared).
In the goodie boxes we got from the birthday party (see previous post), I found small rubbery horses. Without any instructions or tag to tell me what they are, I made an assumption. Well, we all know how that usually turns out. See, earlier this summer my mom bought Kadyn and Dylan one of those things that when put in water expands. Not having seen one in it's initial state for some time, I assumed these horses were just like that octopus my mom got. I filled some tupperware with water and let them sit overnight. Here is how they looked this morning: just like last night except now cold and wet. Unfortunately, I failed to remove the evidence of my false assumption prior to Clay making it into the kitchen. Needless to say, I've been hazed endlessly today. I'm hoping my confession will silence him.
1 comment:
almost pee'd on myself laughing
Post a Comment