Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Will you pray?

I've debated for days whether to ask you to pray, but I realized today that I need to do so. There is a family I don't know in an unthinkable situation in regard to their son Simon...and they need our prayers. We are in this fight of life together as brothers and sisters whether we know each other or not.

Abby shares the story well so I will send you on to her...Until Next Time and encourage you to blog-stalk a bit as you link through to Amy's blog and Sherry's blog to learn more.

I also ask you to pray for Richard and Jennifer (Jennifer is Sherry's best friend) whose 3 month old daughter died unexpectedly Monday, March 3rd.

I know of another couple who lost their baby this week (they were 11 weeks pregnant) and another little girl born yesterday who is fighting for her health after labor complications.

I cannot fathom what these families are experiencing and I am drawn to my knees. I hope you are too.

1 comment:

Abby said...

In tears and humbled. Thank you.