Friday, February 22, 2008

A sweet moment

The boy is typically a slow riser in the morning and after his nap (much like me). I have come to enjoy crawling up in his bed and making the most of his drowsy state where he allows me to snuggle. I know these moments will be gone much too quickly so I'm trying to bank as many as I can!

After his nap today as I laid next to him, he asked me to sing with him (he listens to music while he sleeps). What a joy to be asked to join in on a classic praise song, and for him to sing right along with me. A mama couldn't ask for much more.

He is exalted
The King is exalted on high
I will praise Him
He is exalted
Forever exalted
And I will praise His name
He is the Lord
Forever His truth shall reign
Heaven and earth (which sounds a little like "evan and gerth")
Rejoice in His holy name
He is exalted
The King is exalted on high

1 comment:

Haley said...

MeMe- check out my blog.