Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Christmas morning"

Santa came the Saturday before Christmas to our home since we were going to be in TN on the official holiday. Pop and Grannylou came to share in the fun and see the excitement on the kids' faces. They obviously don't really get it yet, but they did enjoy getting new toys.

Before opening gifts, Clay told the Christmas story with help from the Little People. I totally understood the verse that talks about Mary treasuring all these things in her heart. Hearing the boy sing "Away in a Manger" after listening to his dad tell the story of Jesus' birth was the best present. I know this year was just a small taste of what is to come in the years ahead.

Here are random pictures from the morning - I couldn't get the ones my mother took to upload so you don't get to see the great fireman's jacket she made the boy. I tried to get a good sampling instead of bombarding you with every adorable picture taken!

No comments: