Tigger did great at the first "trunk" we came to saying "trick or treat" and "thank you", but after that he was a bit confused by it all and just looked around with big eyes. We were proud he carried his own bucket (which Dad says needs to be much bigger next time so we have more to eat at home!).
Before things got too busy, I took Tigger down the giant slide - I think he would have done that all night if we would have let him.
Pop and Grannylou got to join us for part of the festivities - and they dressed the part and all. I love watching them be kids all over again - nothing is too silly if done on behalf of the grandkids! And we caught a cute picture with some good friends.
Here is the girl from last night and the boy in the dog costume 2 years ago. You might want to know there is a 5 month difference in their ages - and the girl is the older one at 8 1/2 months! Shows just how differently they are built...






1 comment:
I love that you have the old picture of the boy. They look sooo much alike - despite the age!
Post a Comment