Ten years ago this morning (about 12:30 a.m.), a wonderful young man took the plunge and asked what was going on with us. It was the beginning of a "DTR" (define-the-relationship talk) that was sealed with a kiss and an unforgettable journey began. Baby, thank you for taking my hand that night. It was risky - our amazing friendship on the line - but I'm glad you followed your heart. I couldn't ask for a better partner on this journey of life. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. I couldn't ask for a better father for my kids. I couldn't ask for a better man. I love you.
******************************************************************
One year ago today, my best gal pal lost her mother to cancer. Today her family celebrates Gail's life with the joy of a new baby, Abigail, born just 9 days ago. Gail's influence remains strong in this world through her family's faith and her daughter's hospitality and care giving of family and friends. Sweet friend, my heart goes out to you, your dad, your brother and your husband. I pray today God is so big in your world and that you are able to laugh through the tears at the joy your mother was to God, you, and so many others.
********************************************************************
Our little man has come so far in the last couple of months. Preschool has made such a difference. His teacher was bragging on him yesterday when I picked him up, and it is such a joy to watch him become more and more social. Yesterday he was running with several 3 and 4 year olds holding his own. He's definitely testing authority here at home, but he truly is sweet to his core.
************************************************************************
Now you know why my posts aren't as frequent...I get even less accomplished while they are awake these days and that makes the brief time their naps overlap a hot commodity.






1 comment:
It may be "randomn", but it is all so special!
Post a Comment