Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Too cute to be Tupac

Clay calls this the Tupac outfit due to the bandanna - it is on loan from sweet Emma - and I just love it! I do think she is WAY TOO CUTE to be Tupac and so I had to take pictures. LOVIN' IT!

(For those unaware, Tupac was a rapper who often wore a bandanna tied in just this fashion on his head. Tupac is no longer with us, but his "trend" lives on...)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the outfit!
She is so precious!ejw

Abby said...

Adorable pictures! I LOVE that you had to give a disclaimer about who Tupac is/was - are we old or what?!?!?

Jodi Powell said...

You should not have to define Tupac to the people. They should seek to educate themselves on these finer slang terms from our generation as to know better about who we are and where we've come from...wait, I think I walked into someone else's line of thought...regardless, she is just beautiful in the outfit. You will get several months out of it if you stay warm in TX.

Haley said...

Soooo very cute!