Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meet my teachers

Tonight I got to take Mommy, Daddy, the girl and Grannylou to my school for open house. I was a bit confused by the whole thing, but it was fun showing them my pictures and the things I do every Tuesday and Thursday. Mommy wanted to take a picture of my teachers, Miss Joanne (next to me) and Miss Linda, and I thought you might like to meet them. They are a lot of fun and give great hugs. They are kind to give me a little extra TLC as I am still adjusting to this new routine, but after a few minutes I join in the fun and have a great time. I have made some new friends too - Zachary, Bailey (I knew her from church), Victoria, Mollie, Christianna, and Zack. Victoria really seems to like me, and even told her daddy that she has a boyfriend (ie. me)! I also got to show everyone the playground and play with some of my friends. I like school (just not saying good-bye to Mommy)! I say it all the time now - School is fun!

No comments: