This morning was just as traumatic for the boy - he started whimpering when we hit the hallway! He was in full blown mode by the time we reached the door, but Ms. Joanne quickly came to his side. She says he just likes to sit with her for a bit and get a lay of the land before getting involved (sounds like another man that lives in our home!). [SIDENOTE - Clay would like to add something here: Just for the record, I do NOT have to sit with Ms. Joanne and get the lay of anything. I have only seen the woman twice and we have no involvement. I love my wife dearly and would never do anything with Ms. Joanne despite what my wife’s words may imply.]
Back to my story:
And he's now had an accident report filled out that I must sign when I get there! A call from Ms. Joanne informed me that he tripped over his own two feet and hit his head on the playground. I'll see just how big/small the bump is when I pick him up in a bit. She said he only cried about 30 seconds and was giving her big smiles as we talked.
Something tells me we may have a few more of these this year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment