Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Have I mentioned the rain?
Have I mentioned the rain? I think I have...it continues to be a problem here. We are at least getting some sun each morning, but the afternoons bring often heavy showers. Flooding continues, and many communities around us are suffering badly. We are thankful that we haven't had problems at our home. The boys have just been enjoying playing in the puddles (with the car and themselves)! I heard last night on the news that we were only 1 inch short of our normal YEARLY rainfall. We've already surpassed the total amount we received in 2006...and this doesn't account for the rain we received today. The bugs continue to be pesky, but the temperatures are staying in the 80s. Pros and cons. It does seem to be a feast or a famine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment