I was trying to capture a smile, but the smirk is the closest I got. She can be a bit stingy with her toothless grin, but that makes them all the more special.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
New pictures
I know, I know...I haven't posted pictures in over a week! I took some of the girl in a cute dress her Mimi gave her.
I was trying to capture a smile, but the smirk is the closest I got. She can be a bit stingy with her toothless grin, but that makes them all the more special.
We're already getting her ready for acrobatics. Her brother loves to be flipped and tossed around so we thought we would gently ease her into the fun as well. She has such a curious look as Clay and the boy wrestle at night, and we assure her she'll be able to join the fun before too long.
I also caught a quick pic of the boy looking more like a boy than a baby - at least to me. He loves being on the sofa (like any good man), and it's one of the few places he'll be still for more than a second these days. Ah, the joys of parenting... can I tell you how much joy these two bring to our lives? Much laughter. Much excitement. Much joy.
I was trying to capture a smile, but the smirk is the closest I got. She can be a bit stingy with her toothless grin, but that makes them all the more special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment