The day before the party I bravely offered to keep Miss DeHart for the day. Her regular babysitter had family in town so she spent the day with us! It was quite an adventure having the boy and two infant girls only a week apart. Miss DeHart was born 6 days after our little one...but you wouldn't know it by her height!!! She towers over our girl! I admire those with twins - I was so busy I didn't get any pictures until after her parents came to get her. We ended up spending the evening together so the two moms had to have a photo shoot!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Girl X 5
The 5 girls born into our accountability group in the last year were all at the party mentioned in the previous post. We took a chance to get some pictures of them together. Trying to get 5 babies looking in the same direction was quite a challenge, but I think these two came out well. From left to right: Miss Boerger (10 months), Miss Alexander (4 months), Miss Pennington (2 months), Miss DeHart (3 months), our girl (3 months).

The day before the party I bravely offered to keep Miss DeHart for the day. Her regular babysitter had family in town so she spent the day with us! It was quite an adventure having the boy and two infant girls only a week apart. Miss DeHart was born 6 days after our little one...but you wouldn't know it by her height!!! She towers over our girl! I admire those with twins - I was so busy I didn't get any pictures until after her parents came to get her. We ended up spending the evening together so the two moms had to have a photo shoot!
The day before the party I bravely offered to keep Miss DeHart for the day. Her regular babysitter had family in town so she spent the day with us! It was quite an adventure having the boy and two infant girls only a week apart. Miss DeHart was born 6 days after our little one...but you wouldn't know it by her height!!! She towers over our girl! I admire those with twins - I was so busy I didn't get any pictures until after her parents came to get her. We ended up spending the evening together so the two moms had to have a photo shoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment