Monday, April 23, 2007

Family pictures

We decided to attempt family pictures this past Friday. I wasn't expecting much with a 21-month-old and a colicky 2-month-old - just one shot was my goal. We got more than that, and some funny shots for memories. I really thought our daughter would be the issue, but containing our son proved to be the biggest challenge. I'm glad we got the great spread of him back in December - I'm not sure we'll have that much luck over the next few years. We hope you enjoy!




The family



Together and both happy!







Two shots of our girl...we've got to make sure she doesn't feel left out after all the shots of J in his first year!














Now on to the "fun" photos...
the kids are actually looking at each other and then J had enough!











Here J is singing one of his favorites...hopping like a bunny then swimming like a fish...









"This is my head," says J. "Aren't we done yet?" says E.



3 comments:

Changed by His Love said...

HA HA HA!! The one of him doing the bunny...she is looking at the camera like MOM, MAKE HIM STOP, please. I can't wait to watch these two grow up, even if it is only by pictures and phone calls. :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness Kaci! You all look absolutely amazing!! Elizabeth and Jonathan are sooo cute, I will definately have to watch them for you sometime this summer :D

krista and ryan said...

What a beautiful family. Especially blessed. We miss you guys:)