Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Texas State Fair

We had much more success at the State Fair barnyard area than we did the zoo. Jbird did seem to have more fun playing with the shovels intended for feeding the animals than looking at them - as you can see by the pictures below. I made him touch a camel and that didn't go over well. He was really just excited to hang on to the gates and take it all in - he is a definite people watcher!

This picture we took at the end in the designated "picture spot" shows his excitement over the entire adventure. My expanding belly is hidden a bit in this picture, but rest assured - it is getting bigger!












This is my favorite shot, I think... we are looking at the goats... then I had to post the pic with the "do not feed fingers to the animals" sign...too funny!














Even with a goat right beside him, Jbird enjoyed watching a little girl fill the shovel with feed! I'm still not sure if he ever saw the goat! What a great day!

No comments: