My son is always one to provide laughs, and today was no different. At first we all thought he was just tired of the sun in his eyes and the brightness of the day, but then we began to see the head fall. Yep, he was falling asleep in his floatie!
He finally couldn't take it anymore and the head fell completely forward...
and slowly he began to just let his whole body go.

It was quite hilarious... he might have tipped himself over if someone hadn't been holding on to the float.
He wasn't stirred by being moved around the pool, by the other children playing, or even by being lifted from the floatie. Apparently we had worn him out. He did finally stir when we laid him on his towel, but he was a happy boy.
What a great evening! I am sure he will sleep well tonight. We are so glad he likes the pool since we are planning a pool party for his birthday! More pictures were taken by Pop, and I will post those in another blog once I get them - so stay tuned!
Have I told you that he has taken to walking around the coffee table and playground table? He seems to get a bit faster each day and has even moved to other adjacent pieces of furniture. He'll be running before I know it!






2 comments:
That is hilarious!!! He is so adorable even sleeping on the floatie!!
I love the pics of him sleeping on the floatie! ha!
And yes, once he runs, he won't stop, except to eat, well, okay, not really for that either. He's a boy. David was a way better eater when he didn't walk. :)
Post a Comment