Today is a day of much celebration in this glorious city of ours...it is the last day of school. I don't know who is more excited...teachers or students. I know my sister and several of my friends are looking forward to slower days - days they can spend as they choose - days they can tackle projects that have had to wait - days to play with their children - days to play with friends - days to breathe!
Today I salute those of you who give yourselves to the children. It is a job I increasingly admire - mainly because I am continually reminded that God did not give me the gift of teaching nor do I have the patience to deal with this young generation on a regular basis while being tied by government policies. Thank you for your love for these children...for your tireless efforts to help them achieve...for your passion to see them learn...for your dedication to inspire them to make a positive mark on this world...and more.
I hope today is full of celebration for many reasons...and I hope you enjoy your summer break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment